Monday, May 12, 2008

Welcome

Hello to all the Bloggers out there!
This is my first official post and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping to use my blog to showcase my artwork, but most importantly to network with people who are as likeminded and lovable as me.lol.
I guess I should tell you a little about myself...so here goes nothing...

I was born in Cape Town, South Africa and moved with my family to Australia at the age of 9. After living in Melbourne for 10 years, my Dad got a job here in the States and so we moved here just 8 months ago! I am really enjoying it and am going to the Art Institute of Atlanta, majoring in Illustration which is proving to be a dream come true. I'm loving where life is taking me, and know that my journey has only just begun.

I hope you will enjoy reading my blogs and wont be afraid to make comment.lol.
God bless,
Kelly

No comments: