Monday, August 4, 2008

Back from Vacation!






I'm back from my long vacation to Australia/ South Africa and still feel like I'm in holiday mode.


I got to see some amazing wildlife in both places as well as reuniting with my friends and family. I think one of the biggest highlights for me was getting to see a lion and lioness only a few feet away from us. It was so beautiful and exhilarating to watch them both play and tease each other. I did manage to do some schetching while I was over there but it is alot harder to draw something that keeps wanting to run away from you.lol. Luckily I took plenty of photos and will be using them as references for future painting...whenever that may be...


This quarter has been the busiest for me so far, as I am tackling more demanding and time consuming classes. Never the less, I am excited about these next few weeks as I will hopefully be creating some cool, and inovative designs to share with you!
Peace out!


No comments: