Friday, February 18, 2011

Watch this Space

Hello, 
so far the children's book is making some wonderful progress. However, after the first 14 illustrations, I'm getting a little tired and mostly just impatient and decided to take a little break and work on some invitations for PaperStyle.com. I have been designing for them for almost 4 months now and am amazed at how friendly and helpful they are to me. I designed a  St. Pattys Day Invitations set and also the Jester Stripe Mardis Gras Invitations which you can order through the website. It is a quick and easy process and they can ship it to you super fast. I had a lot of fun making them and playing with colors and patterns. You can check out more of my designs here!
 Have a good weekend!

Kel

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Birthday invitation wordings for kids and toddlers. 1 to 10 age group kids birthday wordings for all types of Invitations.