Thursday, May 15, 2008

Worst possible senario

Okay, so yesterday morning I was driving to my piano lesson, not realising how fast I was driving. I was cruising down Sugarloaf Pwy when all of a sudden a cop stepped out infront of me and signaled me to pull over. He strolled over to the car and asked if I knew how fast I was going and then showed the number on his lazer. I felt my stomach squirm as I knew that this was bad, and just nodded to admit defeat. To make matters worse, when he asked for my ID. I couldn't find my purse. Then I remembered that I'd left it in another bag and he just grimaced and asked me, "Are you trying to make this hard for me?" I had to write down all my detials as neatly as I could but my hands wouldn't stop shaking. Long story short, I got a fine. The cop said it was only a slap on the wrist, since this was my first offence. He proceded to lecture me and called me "lucky" and sent me off on my merry little way. The End.

No comments: