Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm graduating!

Hi friends,
I  am so excited to fill you in on what has been happening this week. I finally finished college and had my Portfolio Show on Thursday. After many late nights and scrambling off to the printers a few times, I was very pleased with my portfolio and display and received two awards, one for Outstanding Academic Performance and the other for Best in Show. It was so unreal and I had the best time, mainly because I got to share the day with my family and friends. The book cover designs were the most commented on and one professional even asked if they were really published and if I knew the author. It was one of the best compliments of the night.

I am also happy to announce that the members of RAMBO (Roswell Alpharetta MT- Bike Organization) were very pleased with my illustration and will be distributing the event flyers throughout the Rosewell - Alpharetta area in the coming weeks. You can check out my flyer design and they're article about me here.



Here are the 4 book cover layouts:


Bye for now,
Kelly

No comments: