Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fancy Handwork

Happy New Year everybody! I had a very lovely graduation, Christmas and holiday in Florida. I cant believe how fast 2010 went and am looking forward to all the possibilities in the New Year. As soon as I graduated from college in September, I landed a design contract with PaperStyle.com, a local online invitation and paper craft company. So I've been busy creating pretty invitations and stationary for baby showers, Christmas, Valentine's Day and more! It has been a real blessing.

I have also been helping a lady in Alpharetta who needed an artist to assist her with an art project for a classroom full of 2nd graders. It has been a lot of fun and I will post some of the paintings in the weeks to come. But today I just decided to post this funky video: We No Speak Americano ft. Cleary & Harding.  You might have also seen them in the latest McDonalds commercial!

3 comments:

andrewQuintiliani said...

Wow! I'm really glad to hear you got picked up so fast. Congrats!

Kelly Ward said...

Thanks! I am extremely lucky. It's only for a a year though, unless they decide to renew the contract later.

Unknown said...

Nice. Find these kids invitations with wordings